These Terms apply regardless of whatever user device you are using (including desktop, laptop or mobile web browser, digital television, mobile phones, automobile-based personal computers, handheld digital devices, and any other technology whether now known or developed in the future).
For the purposes of these Terms: "Content" includes all or part of any text, graphics, layout, logos, images, audio material, films or other moving images, product details and/or software published or otherwise available on the Site from time to time (including, anything made available for download); "including" and its derivations mean "including, without limitation"; "Content" also includes all or part of any text, graphics, layout, logos, images, audio material, films or other moving images; and "Trade Marks" means the trade marks, logos and service marks (whether or not registered) displayed on the Site.
Any Content posted on the Site is not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such Content.
We may change these Terms from time to time. Please check these Terms regularly as any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site. Your continued use of the Site after posting will be deemed acceptance of the changes.
The Site is operated by or on behalf of Relevant Now Limited ("RNL", "we" or "our"). We are a company registered in England and Wales with the company registration number 7354174. Our registered office address is 100a Fellows Road, London, NW3 3JG and our VAT number is 108528320.
Access to our services and to some areas of the Site is restricted to users who have registered their details with us ("Users"). Without registering as a User, your access to the Site will be limited. Users must not use a false name or email or provide any false information nor impersonate another person when registering for use of the Site and our services. If you have a password for registration, this is confidential and you shall not share or disclose it to any third party, nor allow any third party to use your password to gain access to the areas and services for Users. All emails must be verified. We may refuse or remove or suspend your registration or disable your password at any time for breach of these terms.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site including the Content and any trade marks. Those works are protected by copyright or other intellectual property laws. All such rights are reserved. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of the Content on our Site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of this Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence from us to do so.
If you print off, copy or download any part of our Site in breach of these terms, your right to use the Site will cease immediately and you must destroy any copies of materials you have made.
Subject to these Terms, we grant Users a limited, temporary, revocable, and non-exclusive licence to access, browse and use the Site and any Content.
(1) From time to time we may organise workshops, seminars, networking or other events "Events" details of which will be made available on the Site. Such Events are only open to Users.
(2) Any Events advertised by us on the Site are subject to change as notified on the Site from time to time.
(3) Where payment is required for entrance to the Event, payment must be made by credit or debit card via our chosen third party payment receipt company and will be subject to the terms and conditions of such third party website and payment mechanism. We do not have access to any credit or debit card numbers.
(4) Any payments made can be refunded provided cancellation is made within 7 days of the booking, thereafter refunds will not be provided.
(5) Discounts or special offers will expire at 23:59 on the date specified on the offer. To be eligible for the offer all transactions must be completed prior to that period.
You may not:
(1) download or print any Content or extracts in a systematic or regular manner or otherwise so as to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the Content from the Site; nor
(2) reproduce, republish, modify, distribute, store, archive or commercially exploit the Content without our prior written consent; nor
(3) modify or adapt or create derivative works of the Content; nor
(4) utilise links to this Site received as part of a paid-for media monitoring service; nor
(5) copy or extract data from this Site by means of robots, spiders, crawlers or other automatic devices or by any manual process used to systematically extract or copy web content.
(6) not misuse the Site (including, without limitation, by hacking). RNL shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing RNL to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material or otherwise in breach of any of these clauses.
At all times when you are accessing, browsing or using or registering for use of the Site, you must do so lawfully and legitimately and without infringing or restricting anyone else's rights or use and enjoyment of the Site. In particular, you must not use the Site in a manner or upload any Material or link to any material which is false, fraudulent, inaccurate or misleading, obscene, offensive, defamatory, abusive or in breach of any third party rights (including intellectual property right and confidentiality).
At any time without notice and in our absolute discretion, we may permanently or temporarily terminate, suspend or deny your access to the Site and disable your registration. At any time without notice and in our absolute discretion, we may remove or edit any Content on the Site. To the fullest extent permitted by law, in both cases none of RNL, its directors, employees or other representatives have any liability to you whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from such removal or editing or any restriction or hindrance to your use of the Site, services, registration or password.
If you submit materials to us or via our services ("Materials"), you agree:
(2) to waive any moral rights in the Material submitted;
(3) that we may disclose your identity to any third party making any claim or assertion of any kind in relation to your Material or to any law enforcement agencies;
(4) that we may monitor your use of the Site and any communications made via our services or Material posted on the Site.
In submitting Material to us or via our Site, you warrant that any Material you submit:
(5) is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights;
(6) is not obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, threatening, obscene, indecent, seditious, pornographic, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience, in breach of any intellectual property right (including, without limitation, copyright) or otherwise in breach of or violates any applicable law or regulation or code, and you shall indemnify us and keep us fully indemnified against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing Material you submit to us or via our services, including consequential losses.
(7) that it does not constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world;
(8) that it is not technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
(9) you accept that, as the media are independent, there is no guarantee of publication despite distribution to news sources
We may choose to publish or not publish any Material you submit to us and exercise our rights in relation to that Material in our absolute discretion.
(10) We accept no liability for any Material submitted by you or other users and third parties. We reserve the right to vet or pre-screen or edit any Material that you or other users and third parties have submitted to the Site and any media list you have created, and we reserve the right to remove or refuse or edit distribution, at any time and without reason or prior notice or any liability any Material submitted by you or other users and third parties.
(11) RelevantNow reserves the right to limit the number of stories/Material submissions/communications to the media from one User within a given period of time. This is at RelevantNow’s discretion.
(1) We accept no liability for any Material submitted by you or other users and third parties.
(2) RelevantNow does not accept any liability for failures or breakdowns in network connections and/or end-to-end connectivity across the Internet and/or performance problems experienced on any Internet or other networks outside RelevantNow's direct control.
(3) Whilst RelevantNow endeavours to ensure all emails are delivered successfully and updates to our databases are made regularly, it does not accept any liability for failure of delivery of emails due to DMARC or other factors.
(4) RelevantNow can provide instructions on request to set up SPF (Server Policy Framework) on your domain, while this increases the likelihood of email delivery where DMARC is a factor it is still no guarantee of a secure delivery.
(5) Should your email provider’s policy change, whilst RelevantNow will endeavour to continue to make every effort to send stories, RelevantNow cannot be held responsible a secure delivery.
(6) Should the receivers email provider’s policy change, whilst RelevantNow will endeavour to continue to make every effort to send stories, RelevantNow cannot be held responsible a secure delivery.
(7) You will indemnify and keep indemnified RelevantNow against all loss, damage and expense (including any legal and other professional expenses) incurred or suffered by RelevantNow directly or indirectly arising (in whole or in part) from any use, reproduction or distribution by you (or any person authorised or permitted by you) of anything unauthorized, in breech of copyright or used incorrectly or without the owner's agreement.
(8) RelevantNow is not liable for any loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of or damage to goodwill, loss of contracts, loss of customers, loss of Material or any indirect, special or consequential loss (even if the party concerned has been advised of the possibility of such loss) when using the Site.
(9) RelevantNow accepts no liability for any correspondence content between our clients and the media.
(10) You will indemnify and keep indemnified RelevantNow against all loss, damage and expense (including any legal and other professional expenses) incurred or suffered by RelevantNow directly or indirectly arising (in whole or in part) from sending information to a journalist who has specifically asked to be removed from your receiving your future materials. It if your responsibility to remove that journalist's publication from your media list which you can edit at step 3. If you are in any doubt, contact RelevantNow and we can remove the journalist for you.
Any payment required by a User to access certain services provided by us is taken by a third party payment provider (a "Supplier"). We are not liable for any damage caused in relation to using the Supplier's services. Payment is subject to the terms and conditions of the Supplier https://stripe.com/checkout/terms
Links to third party websites on the Site are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Site. RNL has not reviewed these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. RNL therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk. (2) You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website not owned by you. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Parts of the Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are solely responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with all legal and regulatory requirements and does not contain any material which is objectionable including, without limit, information which is defamatory, obscene, threatening or untrue or that is otherwise in breach of the law or advertising standards. We are not responsible for any such material or any error or inaccuracy contained in such material and any issues which you may have should be raised directly with the relevant advertiser or sponsor.
For more information about placing advertising or sponsorship on the Site please please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
RNL may contain contextual affiliate links from which we may potentially earn revenue. However, the content of our articles are never influenced by advertisers or an affiliate, nor are they written for the purpose of promoting a product.
RelevantNow reserves the right to offer it's services for free within a given period or to introduce payment options at its discretion. RelevantNow also reserves the right to offer discounts for limited periods of time.
As a company policy, we do not provide partial refunds for unused credits (unless of course, a system malfunction caused the problem).
We reserve the right to shut down campaigns at any time if we feel that you are abusing our system in any way. If we determine that you have abused the system in any way, and we shut down your account, we do not provide refunds.
(1) From time to time we may run competitions, free prize draws and/or other promotions on the Site. Any such competitions, prize draws and/or other promotions will be subject to additional terms and conditions that will be made available to you at the appropriate time.
(2) Discounts or special offers will expire at 23:59 on the date specified on the offer. To be eligible for the offer all transactions must be completed prior to that period.
All information and/or data on the Site is provided on an "as is" basis. Save to the extent required by law, no representations, warranties or terms of any kind are made (or shall be implied by statute or otherwise) in respect of the Site or the Content, including, without limitation, warranties of satisfactory quality, conformity to contract, accuracy, adequacy, conformity to description or fitness for any particular purpose.
You agree that RNL, its directors, employees, agents or other representatives will not be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort or otherwise), under any circumstances for any amount or kind of loss or damage (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any anticipated loss of profit, loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of data, costs and fines and/or any special or incidental damages of any kind) that may result to you or a third party arising from or connected in any way to:
(1) interruption of business; or
(2) access or other delays, terminations, suspensions, denials or access interruptions to the Site; or
(3) data non-delivery, data misdelivery, data corruption, destruction of data or other modification of data; or
(4) third party website links on the Site; or
(5) reliance on the information contained on the Site; or
(6) computer viruses, system failures or malfunctions which may occur in connection with your use of the Site; or
(7) any inaccuracies, omissions or misleading, false or deceptive statement in the Content; or
(8) events beyond our reasonable control.
Notwithstanding any provision of these Terms, RNL does not exclude or limit its liability for:
(1) death or personal injury caused by its negligence or that of any of its officers, employees or agents; or
(2) fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(3) any liability which it is not lawful to exclude either now or in the future.
You will indemnify and will keep indemnified RNL on demand against all claims, costs, proceedings, demands, losses, damages, expenses (including legal expenses) or liability whatsoever arising directly or indirectly as a result of:
(1) any breach of these Terms by you; or
(2) your fault, negligence or breach of statutory duty; or
(3) your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure (whether owned by, leased or licensed to us) or that of any of our Suppliers.
As a company policy, we do not provide partial refunds for unused credits (unless of course, a system malfunction caused the problem).
If you have booked a ticket for an event, any payments made can be refunded provided cancellation is made within 7 days of the booking, thereafter refunds will not be provided.
Any contractual or legal relationship between you and RNL will be concluded in English.
All notices shall be given by e-mail to us at email@example.com or, to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide during the registration process (if any). Notice will be deemed received 24 hours after e-mail is sent or 3 days after the date of posting.
These Terms (together with any variations to them pursuant to section 2) form the entire agreement between the parties concerning your registration, access to, browsing and/or use of the Site and supersede all prior agreements, arrangements, understandings and representations made between us (whether written or oral) concerning the Site.
The licence granted in section 5 above is personal to you and may not be assigned, transferred or sub-licensed (in whole or in part) without our prior written consent.
Nothing in these Terms is intended to or shall operate to create a partnership or joint venture of any kind between us or to authorise either of us to act as agent for the other, and neither of us shall have authority to act in the name or on behalf of or otherwise to bind the other in any way (including but not limited to the making of any representation or warranty, the assumption of any obligation or liability and the exercise of any right or power).
If the whole or any part of any provision of these Terms is or becomes invalid, void or unenforceable for any reason the same shall to the extent required be severed from these Terms and rendered ineffective so far as is possible without modifying the remaining provisions of these Terms and shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other provisions.
No waiver by RNL of any breach of these Terms shall constitute a waiver of any other prior or subsequent breach and RNL shall not be affected by any delay, failure or omission to enforce or express forbearance granted in respect of any of your obligations.
The rights and remedies of RNL under these Terms are independent, cumulative and without prejudice to its rights under the law.
These Terms are not intended to create and shall not create any rights, entitlements, claims or benefits enforceable by any third party by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
These Terms and/or your use of the Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute which may arise.
In case of any issues regarding our Site please contact Carolyn.