WHITFORDS LAUNCH - PRESS RELEASE
An internationally-exhibited environmental artist, Paula Ortega has taken the strands of her multidisciplinary background – including working as a sculptor and creating her own bioplastic to highlight our dependency on petroleum – to now present Whitfords skincare.
Its mission is to provide the conscious consumer with a viable option so they don’t have to compromise their values when it comes to skincare.
The initial range of five environmentally-sensitive and ethically-sound products make the most of multi-functional, plant-based ingredients and includes formulations that use cold processes and minimal or no water-content.
It offers sustainable alternatives to palm-derived ingredients, innovative bioferments, peptides and liposomes for targeted delivery of active ingredients.
Whitfords believe they are the first 100% plastic- and petroleum-free, vegan skincare company making a diverse range of advanced formulations and different skin-feels.
• 100% plastic-free packaging. When we say no plastic, we mean it.
• 100% petroleum-free ingredients (for sustainability reasons)
• Transparency: we impart our highly-informed decisions clearly & with complete honesty.
• All ingredients are Vegan and we are cruelty-free under the Leaping Bunny Programme.
• Gender-neutral: our products are formulated to be highly effective in humans, regardless of gender.
• One Product, One Tree: for every product we sell, we plant one tree with One Tree Planted.
Hemp & Algae Face Cream
Papaya & Bakuchiol Gel Serum
Fruits & Seeds Eye Cream
Fruit AHAs Exfoliating Mask
16-Oil Replenisher (body)